All articles are avaible at the following link: [Articles]
- AUTHOR INFORMATION: All authors: full name, degrees, department, affiliation, e-mail address; Corresponding author: mailing address, telephone number.
- MANUSCRIPT FILE: All process is digital (on-line); hard copy submissions are not accepted.
- ABSTRACT AND KEYWORDS: See the section Author Guidelines for details.
- CONFLICT OF INTEREST: Every named author must disclose their conflicts or lack thereof.
- REFERENCES: Cited sequentially in Vancouver style.
- FIGURES AND TABLES: Cited sequentially and submitted in separate files.
- ART FILES: Must be saved separately from the main document.
The article upload process requires a few steps:
1 – Fill out the submission form and wait for the administrators to validate;
2 – Once is validated, we generate a link for the author to upload the article;
3 – After the upload, the article goes to our Editor-in-Chief to analyze;
4 – If the article is all in accordance with the standards stipulated by our journal, after office assessment, it will follow to review. If accepted, it will be published in the “All articles” page and becomes avaible for everyone.
To start validating your article upload process, please access this link: [Submissions]